An industry preferred, vertically integrated vanadium company.

Largo Resources can service multiple vanadium market applications through the supply of its unrivaled VPURETM and VPURE+TM products, which are sourced from one of the world’s highest-grade vanadium deposits at the Maracás Menchen Mine located in Brazil. Largo is also focused on the advancement of renewable energy storage solutions through Largo Clean Energy and its world-class VCHARGE± vanadium redox flow battery systems.

Pricing delayed by 20 minutes.

Vanadium Logo A Strategic CleanTech Solution

Foot Image

Reduction of the steel supply chain carbon footprint

Vanadium contributes to the strength and economic efficiency demanded in materials for the whole steel supply chain.

1kgV + 1 tonne of steel results in an increase of 84% in tensile strength.

Airplane Image

Superior performance in aerospace applications

High purity vanadium is used the production of Ti-Al-V master alloys demanded by the aerospace industry, providing fuel efficiency and superior resistance. These alloys cannot be substituted.

Battery Image

Grid level energy storage with VRFBs

Vanadium redox flow batteries (VRFB) are scalable energy storage batteries that use a vanadium electrolyte liquid solution to store and release large amounts of energy. Lifespan of 20+ years, are able to discharge 100% without any damage to the battery and provides users with a guaranteed uninterrupted power supply.

Leaf Image

Low impact operations in Maracás

Our current mining operation impacts less than 5% (320 ha) of the total land package owned by the Company and Largo has multiple initiatives that positively impact the remaining 95% such as the preservation of wildlife, flora/fona, and other additional environmental initiatives (ie. our operation recycles ~95% of the water used during operations). We have one of the highest-grade vanadium deposits in the world which contributes to higher concentrate grades, higher recoveries and less energy required during the operational process.

An industry-leading, vertically integrated vanadium redox flow battery business to provide clean energy storage systems to the fast-growing, long-duration renewable energy storage market.

Learn more +

No events to show.

Video Icon

V23 | VRFBs: A Clean Energy Storage Solution

Video Icon

Latest News

Tier 1 Asset: The Maracás Menchen Mine

Mining Vanadium

Solid Financial

Focus on High Purity Sales.
Robust Production.

Lowest-cost Primary

Project Pipeline to Add
Significant Value.